|LONG TERM GOALS OF THE ISKCON NOIDA CENTRE
Some of the LONG TERM GOALS that have been established for the Centre are as follows:
1. To spread Krishna Consciousness all over the Noida area..
2. To establish a beautyfull temple in Noida where the full-time worship of Shree Shree Radha Madhava is conducted according to ISKCON standards.
3. To systematically spread the teachings of Srila Prabhupada by distributing his books and through preaching programmes, eg house programmes, school programmes, use of media etc, in addition to regular preaching at the Temple.
4. To set up a programme for training local youth and children according to vedid principles of lifestyle and conduct.
5. To set up an academic system for teaching vidic philosophy by regular classes, correspondence courses, seminars and exams.
6. To establish a Vaisnava community whereby devotees, regardless of their ashrama, are able to serve and be sheltered within the community.
7. To ensure that the community of devotees connected to the Temple is characterised by devotion to Guru and Lord Krishna.
8. To give facility for existing devotees for training in all major aspects of devotional service.
9. To provide an environment in the Temple whereby the spiritual standing of the devotees can be strengthened and revitalized through strong sadhana, sadhu-sanga, philosophy and other items of sadhana-bhakti as prescribed by Srila Prabhupada. 10. To inspire visitors and the public in general by providing a practical example of "simple living and high thinking".
11. To present vedic culture through events such as Festival dramas, music literature etc. Shrila Prabhupada Said : "There is no question of bigness of smallness of the Centre as far as pleasing me is concerned. It is the sincerity of the attempt that is the important thing. Of course as Lord Krishna sees the sincerity of our hearts He supplies the facility."